PENSACOLA BEACH SWEEPSTAKES RULES
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal residents of Washington, D.C., Virginia or Maryland who are 18 years of age or older and have lawful access to the method(s) of entry set forth in these rules.
- Employees of Fox Television Stations, Inc., owner of television station WTTG, U.S. Airways, Pensacola International Airport, Gulf Blue Vacations, Grand Marlin Restaurant, Emerald Coast Tours, and Santa Rosa Island Authority (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family and household members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
- No purchase is necessary to enter or win.Only one entry per e-mail address, per day. The giveaway begins at 4:30 a.m. local time on December 9, 2013, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. local time on December 29, 2013.
- To enter, go to www.MyFoxDC.com and click on the “contest” tab and look for the link to “Pensacola Beach Sweepstakes.” Follow all instructions to complete the online entry form.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever.Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete.All entry materials may be maintained as part of WTTG’s giveaway records.CAUTION:ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the giveaway if it becomes technically or otherwise corrupted.
- One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries on or about December 30, 2013.
- The winner will receive one (1) $1,000 U.S. Airways travel voucher, one (1) five night gulf-front condo stay, one (1) $75 gift card to the Grand Marlin Restaurant, one (1) downtown historic Segway tour for two, one (1), one-year subscription to “Island Times Newspaper” and one (1) “Welcome to Pensacola Beach” ad in Splash Magazine recognizing the winners. Approximate retail value of prize is $3,200. Prizes provided by, U.S. Airways, Pensacola International Airport, Gulf Blue Vacations, Grand Marlin Restaurant, Emerald Coast Tours, and Santa Rosa Island Authority. All persons traveling on the trip must be 18 years of age or over, unless travelers under 18 are accompanied by at least one adult who is the parent or legal guardian of each minor. The winner(s) is responsible for all travel-related expenses not expressly stated in the prize description, including, without limitation, meals, beverages, gratuities, ground transportation, taxes and surcharges.The winner(s) may be required to submit a credit card to the condo at the time of check-in to cover incidentals. Travel dates subject to availability and travel must be completed by December 31, 2014.
- The winner(s) will be notified by phone on or about December 30, 2013 The winner(s) and travel companions will be required to complete, sign and return a Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prizein a manner determined by Sponsor in its sole discretionwithin five (5) days of the date of notification or they will be disqualified. If a winner cannot be reached, or if a winner does not return the signed and completed Certification of Eligibility and Release and claim the prize within the designated time period, Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing if, in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion, time permits.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner(s).The winner(s) cannot assign or transfer prize.Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner(s) is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Only one prize will be awarded per household.Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, and/or any in any other media, including for advertising and publicity purposes, without additional compensation.
- These giveaway rules are available at www.myfoxdc.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WTTG, 5151 Wisconsin Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016, through December 29, 2013.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after December 30, 2014, to: WTTG, 5151 Wisconsin Ave, N.W., Washington, D.C., 20016.
- This giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules.Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the giveaway, or in the announcement of the prize.In the event of a dispute over who submitted a particular entry, Sponsor will determine the entrant’s identity or select an alternate winner, in its sole discretion.